|No.||Name of the Faculty||Designation||Position|
|1||Dr. Md. Sameeruddin Khan||Principal||Chairman|
|2||Mr. Rahulji Dala||Assistant Professor, Mech||Member|
|3||Ms. R. Aparna Yadav||Assistant Professor, Civil||Member|
|4||Ms. Ch. Swapna||Assistant Professor, EEE||Member|
|5||Ms. Deepthi Pola||Assistant Professor, CSE||Member|
|6||Mr. Ch. Navya||Assistant Professor, ECE||Member|
Functions of Grievance Redressal Committee
- Fairness and impartiality.
- The handling of grievances informally wherever possible.
- Ensure the principles of natural justice and procedural fairness.
- Effective, reciprocal communication and feedback.
- Upholding the dignity of the College by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the College through promoting cordial student- student relationship and student –Teacher relationship.
- Encourage the students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly without any fear of being victimized.
- Suggestion/Complaint box is installed in front of the admin block.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the College.
- Advise students of the College to respect the right and dignity of one another.