|No.||Name of the Faculty||Designation||Position|
|1||Dr. Nazimunnisa||Associate Professor, CSE||Coordinator|
|2||Ms. T. Mounika||Assistant Professor, ECE||Member|
|3||Ms. T. Swapna||Assistant Professor, EEE||Member|
|4||Ms. R. Manjula||Assistant Professor, Civil||Member|
|5||Ms. Geetha||Assistant Professor, Mech||Member|
|6||Ms. M. Swetha||Assistant Professor, MBA||Member|
Functions of Women's Grievance Redressal Committee
- To provide a safe environment for girl students and women employees.
- To educate the establishment towards gender sensitization.
- To organize various programs to educate teaching and non-teaching staff as well as students on gender sensitization.
- To provide help desks and round the clock helpline.
- Make use of the CCTV setup to initiate necessary preventive and corrective steps against harassment of women.
- Organize awareness programs to avoid involuntary sexual acts suchasin appropriate touching, groping, a sexual manner.
- Counseling services.
- To strengthen the physical and psychological attitude of women to handle critical circumstances.
- Making all aware of the women’s act and legal consultative for safety and security of women.
- To motivate and inspire girl students.
- To promote awareness  among girl students on occupational, legal and constitutional rights.
- To educate girl students on women specific health issues and measures to be taken.
- To sensitize girl students on gender equality and to further encourage them to advocate gender equality within the community
- To make girl students realize their strengths and being powered