Objectives of IQAC
Selection and Procurement of Current Titles:
Books requirement for various subjects is collected from subject teachers and Consolidated by respective heads of the department and the same is forwarded in the Prescribed format to the chief librarian. Library advisory committee with the Principal as its chairman will give its recommendations to manage the procurement of current titles, volumes, important Journals and other reading materials.
- The HODs are requested to place their indents to purchase the books/material in the Central Library for their department, the respective department library coordinators Will try to coordinate and ensure that the requirement is met in time.
- Availability of the books/material is verified by the committee.
- The Library Committee coordinates the requirement from various departments and Consolidates the purchases of the items for Central Library for the next academic year.
- They will be brought to the notice of the Principal for approval.
- The library gets all reading material well in advance the commencement of academic Year.
Collection of rare books, manuscripts, special reports or any other knowledge resource for library enrichment