GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL COMMITTEE
||Name of the Faculty
||Dr.Pratap Kumar Patra
Functions of Grievance Redressal Committee
- Fairness and impartiality.
- The handling of grievances informally wherever possible.
- Ensure the principles of natural justice and procedural fairness.
- Effective, reciprocal communication and feedback.
- Upholding the dignity of the College by ensuring strife free atmosphere in the College through promoting cordial student- student relationship and student –Teacher relationship.
- Encourage the students to express their grievances / problems freely and frankly without any fear of being victimized.
- Suggestion/Complaint box is installed in front of the admin block.
- Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited in and outside the College.
- Advise students of the College to respect the right and dignity of one another.
Grievance Addressal Committee Form