Research & Development Cell (R&D)
Functions of Research Development Committee:
- To motivate faculty members to register for Ph.D. and carry on active research work.
- Recommend the institution to provide the money for faculty to do active research.
- Encourage all the faculty and students to attend more number of Technical Symposia/Seminars/Conferences/Workshops/FDP.
- Improve the number of research publications.
- Submit sponsored research proposals.
- Recommend the institution to allot fund for student research.
- Recommend the institution to publish its own research journal.
- To inculcate the concept of research among students by arranging paper presentation competitions.
- To identify members of the faculty who are research oriented.
- To submit project reports to AICTE/UGC/TEQIP to facilitate funding, grants etc.
- To establish link with other institutes/Labs/Organizations for projects.
- To organize short-term Training Programs and workshops.
- Encourage research activities at the College level in the feasible areas
- Promote consultancy services to outside organizations
- Identify relevant social problems in which the faculty and students can involve and recommend solutions.
- Encourage faculty and students to solve society problems by way of research.
- Give wide publicity about the research capabilities and facilities available within the institute to the outside world and get consultancy projects.
The constitution of of Research Development Committee,
|S.No.||Name of the Faculty||Designation|
|2||Dr. Pratap Kumar Patra||Member|
|3||Dr.Yamjala Ganesh Kumar||Member|
|4||Dr.Sanapala Arun Kumar||Member|
|5||Dr.Anson S Maroky||Member|
|6||Dr.Tejavath Shiva Kumar||Member|