Admission Criteria


  • Admission to the undergraduate (UG) programme is through the entrance exams conducted at a national level (JEE) and state level (EAMCET). 
  • Of the sanctioned intake in a branch of Engineering, 70% of the seats are called Category-A seats or Convener seats. The remaining 30% of seats are called Category – B seats or Management Quota Seats.  The seats are going to fill by the Telangana State Higher Education Board in association with the University, which conducts the entrance examination as per the prescribed reservations by the Government of Telangana. 
  • The students must have Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry as the subjects in the Intermediate (10 + 2) or Class 12. 
  • The convener quota is filled by the Higher Education Board and the management quota is filled by the institute by calling the applications from engineering aspirants. The order of merit list is prepared and announced by the institution within the cut-of-dates.
  • The final list is updated and duly attested by the board.

Admission Criteria - Click Here

Scroll To Top